Jingle Jam: December 23 at 6:30 PM
Jingle Jam began at Pierce Church (Upland United Methodist Church) in 2014 as a somewhat experimental attempt to bring "Vacation Bible School-level hype" to a family-friendly Christmas experience. That first year's crowd of approximately 200 let us know emphatically that they approved and wanted Jingle Jam to become an annual tradition. This year's program just may be our craziest yet with a live production featuring stage games, a kids choir, skits, and outlandish attire - only to be followed by an After Party indulgence on sweet treats, Christmas crafts, games, and more. All kids will receive a goodie bag to fill with plenty of takeaway prizes and crafts. A Missions offering opportunity will focus on raising money for a school in Haiti.
- WHEN: Sunday, December 23 at 6:30 PM
- WHERE: 201 N. 8th Street in Upland (the former Pierce factory - we renovated it and moved in! It's right across from the ball diamonds.)
- WHAT TO WEAR: This is not a traditional Christmas service (that service is 12/24 at 11 PM). Jingle Jam is the type of event where you bust out your most FESTIVE, COLORFUL, EXAGGERATED Christmas gear and sport it with pride and joy! After all, we will have a prize available for the most festively dressed individuals!
- DURATION: The program will be about 45-60 minutes followed by come-and-go as you please After Party. The whole event will wrap up around 8 or 8:30.
- ADMISSION: Free! We want to be a blessing and bring a heavy dose of joy to those who celebrate Christmas with us.
- TICKETS: No need to reserve seating or RSVP.
- CONTACT: Call the office at (765) 998-2985 or email Kevin directly with inquiries.